Program Type:Books & Authors
Join Nicole Barajas at our January 16th Evening Reads book club. We had a tremendous first year and 2023 is looking bright. Our book club is perfect for busy adults, still trying to catch up on last year's reading and unable to attend daytime book discussions. Join us as we wind down our day and catch up on good books.
Our selection for January is On the Rooftop by Margaret Wilkerson Sexton.
Our 2022 Book List-
- A Good Neighborhood by Therese Anne Fowler
- The Night Watchman by Louise Erdrich
- Under the Whispering Door by TJ Klune
- How Beautiful We Were by Imbolo Mbue
- The Matrix by Lauren Groff
- Intimacies by Katie Kitamura
- Hamnet by Maggie O' Farrell
- Mercy Street by Jennifer Haigh
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno Garcia
- The Love Songs of W.E.B. DuBois by Honoree Fanonne Jeffers
For ADA accommodations, call (865) 215-8703 or send request to firstname.lastname@example.org 72 hours in advance of program.