HeinOnline’s Public Library Package is more than 25 databases, including the full text of more than 2,800 law and law-related journals, access to U.S. federal and state case law, thousands of classic legal treatises, and also government publications. The package features complete coverage of the U.S. Statutes at Large, U.S. Code, Federal Register, Code of Federal Regulations, U.S. Congressional Documents, and more—all are exact replicas of the original print publications and are fully searchable.
Tennessee State Collection includes:
- U.S. State - Tennessee - Attorney General Opinions
- U.S. State - Tennessee - Political & Legal History
- U.S. State - Tennessee - Session Laws
- U.S. State - Tennessee - State Constitutions
- U.S. State - Tennessee - State Reports
- U.S. State - Tennessee - State Statutes
The library will evaluate user feedback during the trial. If you find this very useful, please let us know.