The best way to support the library is to use it often. Beyond use, there are several ways you can support the library.
- Join the Friends of the Knox County Public Library, a group of nearly 1,000 citizens who volunteer for various activities including the Annual Used Book Fair, Branch Buddies, Movies on Market Square, Children's Festival of Reading, and much more.
- Sponsor a child, or several children, to receive books for a year from Imagination Library.
- Donate a gift book to the Library in honor or memory of a loved one.
- Volunteer for an event or help out at a library location.
- Do you have an account on Facebook, Twitter, or another social linking service? Share our news and podcasts on your networks and let your friends know that you love your library.
- The Knox County Public Library Foundation is a nonprofit entity created to collect, invest, and distribute funds donated for the improvement of Knox County Public Library.