Brainfuse HelpNow is an all-in-one suite of learning services designed for a wide range of academic needs whether it’s tackling a tough homework problem, mastering a particular topic, or writing a paper.
- access live tutoring for help with your homework in math, reading, writing, science, social studies, and more — each library account may use five sessions per week up to 200 minutes
- get feedback on a writing assignment with Writing Lab drop-off
- initiate and organize online meetings (MEET session) with classmates for peer-to-peer learning
- visit SkillSurfer to learn with lessons, videos, and practice tests
- visit LEAP to build academic skills through targeted lessons, quizzes, and live, online tutoring take practice tests on the SAT, ACT, GED, and many more
- visit eParachute to discover your strengths and unique talents to map out your future career
To set up the Brainfuse HelpNow mobile app:
- Sign in to Brainfuse HelpNow in a web browser. Your library card number will appear on the navigation bar as your username; select it to open the account menu and go to My Account. Instructions appear on that page, but they are a little oddly worded (such as referring to "college"), so here are the other steps.
Install "Brainfuse HelpNow" from your app store.
From the login page, select "Login with a QR Code".
Use the app on your mobile device to scan the QR code that appears on the My Account page in the web browser of the other device, or enter the verification ID displayed near the code.